Steady progress has been made in the utility industry to regulate its impact on the surrounding environment when performing any type of construction or excavation work.
Volt Power is a good steward of the land by adapting state and customer environmental standards in sensitive areas like wetlands, streams, lakes, or waterways. Our storm water pollution prevention planning (SWPPP) and environmental procedures integrate our environmental responsibilities into business practices.
- Pre-construction environmental site inspections
- Required SWPPP permits posted onsite
- Industry best management practices (BMP’s) in correlation with stabilizing disturbed soil and reclamation areas
- BMP’s and use of SWPPP inspection frequency, per requested site location
- Multiple points of onsite inspection to maintain environmental compliance
- Spill Prevention Control and Counter (SPCC) measure manual
- Spill prevention training ensures employees understand how to immediately respond and report spills of hazards that may occur
- Internal reviews of all inspections filed to analyze findings for corrective action needed or quality issues